If you have newly purchased a new Canon wireless printer, but have no idea about Canon wireless printer setup, then this post can assist you. Setting up the printer over a wireless network provides you with the freedom of printing documents wirelessly anytime from every place you want using a device that supports Wi-Fi printing. While it is not simple for everyone to set up the printer, it is still attainable with some easy commands. In this post, we are sharing the trouble-free guidelines that will assist you with Canon printer wireless setup on your device. So, let’s continue next and get to know about the trouble-free steps.
How to set up Canon wireless printer?
There are several ways of setting up Canon wireless printers. Though, you do not require trying all of them; just going with the one that fits finest for your needs, and enjoy the faultless Wi-Fi printing knowledge.
Here are the step-by-step instructions to follow:
Open any favored web browser on your computer and visit ij.start.canon website.
From now, you have to download the printer driver in software for your computer. Confirm that you properly recognize your printer, if you are not capable to do so, contact the printer customer service team.
- Once downloaded, run the software.
- Next, turn on your printer.
- Continue with the onscreen commands on your computer except you are prompted to” Connection Type”.
- Hereafter, select the “Wireless” option. knock the “Yes” button.
- Send the “Wi-Fi settings” to the printer. This may vary as per the operating system and printer model you are using.
- Continue with the onscreen instructions and full Canon wireless printer setup for your device.
So, these are some easy steps that can assist you with the printer setup.
Canon printer wireless setup with Wi-Fi setup wizard
For this method, you require to run the printer control panel. So, if your device does not support the tap display, you cannot use this method.
- Turn on your printer, hit on the Wi-Fi sign.
- Go to the” network” menu.
- Select “Wireless Settings” and then click on the “Wi-Fi Setup Wizard”.
- Way in to settings may differ according to the printer model. If you are unable to locate the settings, contact the printer customer service provider.
- Continue with the on-screen guidelines.
- In the next step, select the Wi-Fi network name and click on the Next button.
- If the network name is not appearing, scroll down and type the full network name to find it.
- Type the password for the Wi-Fi network.
- Hit the “Ok” button and confirm the settings.
With these easy steps, you can set up the printer using the Wi-Fi setup wizard method.
Canon wireless printer setup with USB connection
This method is appropriate to diverse models without a exhibit. To set up your Canon printer over the Wi-Fi network using a USB wire, follow the steps below:
- Turn on your printer.
- Attach your printer and computer using the USB wire.
- Visit the Canon printer official website and download the printer software for your device.
- Run the software to install it.
- Follow the on-screen commands to complete the setup process.
So, these are some trouble-free methods that can assist you with Canon printer setup on your computer. Follow the steps cautiously, and get prepared to print the documents wirelessly.
Unable to connect the printer to the Wi-Fi? Now is what you need to do:
Here could be a number of reasons due to which you may not be capable to connect your printer to the Wi-Fi network. Here are the easy troubleshooting steps that can assist you to resolve this issue:
- Verify that your printer and computer are linked to the same Wi-Fi.
- Enter the right Wi-Fi password to get linked.
- Make sure the drivers, if an update is required download the update physically.
- Restart your printer and computer, Next, it connects it to the Wi-Fi again.