We all know how significant printer drivers are for a printer to print amazing. You can’t begin your printer before installing them and if the Canon printer driver is unavailable after that it is certainly going to be a trouble for you.
We are here to help you to get left with this canon printer driver condition that too not including any technical knowledge.
Ways to Resolution Canon Printer Driver Unavailable Error
Here are two well-liked ways that you can try while your Canon printer driver is unavailable. You can both uninstall the printer driver and next install it again. You should also make sure for the newest Windows Updates and install the latest version.
Way 1- Uninstall and Reinstall the Printer Driver Robotically
The Canon printer driver is unavailable error takes put due to a incompatible printer driver. All you require to do is uninstall your obtainable printer driver, and after that install the newest driver to get rid of the ‘Printer driver unavailable’ error on the Canon printer. You can follow these steps to do it:
- Visit the Control Panel and choose Devices and Printers
- Right-click on your printer and click on ‘Remove device’
- Discover and right-click on the printer and decide ‘Uninstall device’
- Select ‘Uninstall’ if you are asked for a authorization
- Wait for at least 5-10 minutes and cap the wires back and let the system recognize and install the required drivers
You can now print a test page and see if the error has been fixed or not. If your system is not capable to notice the printer drivers on its own then you will be necessary to do it physically.
Way 2- Uninstall and Reinstall the Printer Driver physically
If you are not capable to get the Canon printer driver automatically then there is nothing to concern about as you can install them physically by following these steps:
- Hit it off on Print queues which will open the go down menu
- Right click on your printer and click to update the driver
- After that, select to Browse my computer for driver software and go on
- You will be in use to the Microsoft website and download the package “wushowhide.diagcab” from there
- Run the wrap up and hit it off on Next once it is done
- Choose the Hide updates option in the next step
- Pick the printer update and carry on if you come across it
Way 3- Install the Windows Update
If you are wondering that you have the newest printer drivers but they immobile fail to work then the subject might be with your Windows. You can install the newest version and after that see if you are capable to print or not.
If you have tried to install the drivers and the newest update as well but still face an issue then you can get in touch with ij.start.canon our experts. They will assist you out in the best way probable.