Canon Pixma MG3520 Wireless printer that offers ease and expediency for all printer requirements. It has a wireless printing feature that allows the consumer to print from anyplace inside the house during its wireless ability. The PIXMA MG3520 makes it trouble-free to print documents and it even supports elective XL ink cartridges so you put back them less often.
The Canon PIXMA MG3520 is the All-In-One printer that’s just the right size and has all the right features.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Wireless Setup method
The Canon Pixma MG3520 lets the user attach with their Wireless network with no trouble and print the document from all devices linked to it.
Also, the setup method for Pixma MG3520 is trouble-free and simple. Hence for all users, we’ve discussed the steps from side to side which they can without difficulty setup the printer.
Note: After going on further with the setup process, the users are suggested to attach their printer to the Wireless network without the cable’s help.
- Initially, make sure that the printer is turned “ON.”
- If the power is “ON,” after that the “ON” light will get lightened.
- If the printer is performing the cleaning, print head alignment, or other process, next wait for the process to get whole.
- Previously the process gets finished, and after that proceeds additional with the setup procedure.
- If the printer’s Wi-Fi lamp is blinking, the users are optional to tap on the “Stop” button.
Moreover, for all users, we have discussed the following ways to complete the connection method, i.e., “Cableless Setup,” “WPS,” “Connect using the WPS PIN code Method.”
Carry out the following steps to complete the Cableless Setup process.
- At first, press and hold the “Wi-Fi” button on the printer till the “ON” lamp sparkles.
- Next, push the color button then the “Wi-Fi” button.
- Note: Make sure that the Wi-Fi lamp flashes rapidly and the “ON” lamp is lightened.
- Hereafter, the users are suggested to go back to the application display and after that proceed with the setup procedure.
Go after the steps enlist below to setup the printer using the WPS button.
- Initially push the “WPS” button on the router.
- Next, push and hold the “Wi-Fi” button on the printer till the “ON” light spark.
- Now press the “Back” button and next the “Wi-Fi” button.
- Hereafter, within 2 minutes, push and hold the button on the wireless router.
- Make sure that the “Wi-Fi” lamp and the “ON” lamp are lightened.
After applying all these steps, the user can with no trouble complete the Canon Pixma MG3520 setup procedure.
Connect using the WPS PIN code Method
- In the start, push and hold the printer’s Wi-Fi button till the “ON” lamp flashes.
- Next, press the “Wi-Fi” button.
- After that hold the “Stop” button on the printer till the Alarm lamp flashes many times.
- Next, the users are recommended to follow the on-screen prompts on their device to cautiously setup the WPS PIN Code mentioned on the printed Network pattern Page to the wireless network.
- After that make sure that the Wi-Fi lamp on the printer is lightened.
So, with the assist of the above-stated steps, the user can rapidly complete the Canon PIXMA MG3520 Wireless Setup process. Though, if any consumer fails to setup the printer visit ij.start.canon should ask for assistance from the customer service team.